Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Resolutions

 
HAPPY NEW YEAR, LOVES! :-)

We all feel that the New Year gives us a restart in life, an official chance to make everything right, and an opportunity to do things we haven't.

I'm no stranger to this resolution fever.

I will TRY MY BEST to do the following this year:
  1. Take RK to a different level.  I owe it to all of you. Huuugs!
  2. Have my ailments checked. This I owe to myself.
  3. Start a business.
  4. Attend a retreat apart from YDWTL.
  5. Take a course - MBA, Open U, or a short course (crafts or cooking perhaps).
  6. Do a room makeover.
  7. Take up the 52-week Money Challenge.
  8. Be religious in doing my Instadaily post to journal my year.
  9. Read daily the One Year Love Language Minute Devotional.
  10. Collect more Starbucks Mugs.
  11. (Almost) Immediately post pictures and put them in proper folders.
  12. Read the (monthly) magazines I buy.
Of course, there are things I still want to retain from last year's list:
  1. Eat more healthy food.
  2. Move to be fit.
  3. Sleep more.
  4. Save and keep it intact.
  5. Go green.
  6. Be happy.
  7. Pay it forward / Express more gratitude.
  8. Read for pleasure.
  9. Bitch it out when someone deserves it.
  10. Serve God.
Cheers to our lists, whether long or short! 

May we all have the heart, spirit, strength and grace to make all of them come true.



PS. Image from the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis