SM Cinema's Snack Time joins the Home hype!
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Sunday, March 15, 2015
Friday, January 3, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR, LOVES! :-)
We all feel that the New Year gives us a restart in life, an official chance to make everything right, and an opportunity to do things we haven't.
I'm no stranger to this resolution fever.
I will TRY MY BEST to do the following this year:
- Take RK to a different level. I owe it to all of you. Huuugs!
- Have my ailments checked. This I owe to myself.
- Start a business.
- Attend a retreat apart from YDWTL.
- Take a course - MBA, Open U, or a short course (crafts or cooking perhaps).
- Do a room makeover.
- Take up the 52-week Money Challenge.
- Be religious in doing my Instadaily post to journal my year.
- Read daily the One Year Love Language Minute Devotional.
- Collect more Starbucks Mugs.
- (Almost) Immediately post pictures and put them in proper folders.
- Read the (monthly) magazines I buy.
- Eat more healthy food.
- Move to be fit.
- Sleep more.
- Save and keep it intact.
- Go green.
- Be happy.
- Pay it forward / Express more gratitude.
- Read for pleasure.
- Bitch it out when someone deserves it.
- Serve God.
May we all have the heart, spirit, strength and grace to make all of them come true.
PS. Image from the web.